Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 3 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
22 Miles ESE Butte Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. High near 35. West wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43. Northeast wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North northeast wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. South southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE