Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 16 G 23 mph
- Barometer29.95 in
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill-3°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
Burlington Municipal Airport (KBUU)
Lat: 42.69 Lon: -88.31 Elev: 778ft.
Wonder Lake IL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered snow showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 10 by 5pm. Wind chill values as low as -7. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tonight Snow, mainly after midnight. Temperature rising to around 16 by 3am. Wind chill values as low as -5. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of snow before noon. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a temperature falling to around 1 by 5pm. Wind chill values as low as -17. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6. Wind chill values as low as -20. West southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McHenry County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE