Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
18 Miles SE Butte Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. East northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Rain likely after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 54. East southeast wind around 7 mph becoming south in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 38. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 46. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Rain showers. Low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE