Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 1 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
17 Miles SW Chiloquin OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 17 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West northwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Light east southeast wind becoming east 11 to 16 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. East southeast wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. South southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE