Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 8 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
13 Miles SE Butte Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 49. South wind 15 to 20 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 35. South wind 5 to 13 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
- Monday Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 44. West wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light northwest in the evening. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. East wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE