Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 8 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
GERBER RESERVOIR (GRBO3)
Lat: 42.205972°N Lon: 121.138056°W Elev: 4950ft.
10 Miles W Bly OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy, with a northwest wind around 24 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. West northwest wind 13 to 18 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind becoming east 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. East southeast wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. South wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE