Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 3 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
GERBER RESERVOIR (GRBO3)
Lat: 42.205972 Lon: -121.138056 Elev: 4950ft.
10 Miles W Bly OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow, mainly before 4am. Low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -11. West wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 11. Wind chill values as low as -12. North wind 9 to 11 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -13. Wind chill values as low as -21. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as -12. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2. Light and variable wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE