Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 3 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
19 Miles ESE Butte Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain showers. Steady temperature around 32. West northwest wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers. High near 33. West wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. North northwest wind 7 to 13 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42. East northeast wind 11 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. East southeast wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE