Threat of flash flooding continues on Sunday for the Southern Plains, the Southwest, and Inter-Mountain West
High levels of moisture still remain in parts of New Mexico and Texas, as well as portions of the Inter-Mountain West on Sunday. This will continue the threat of locally heavy rainfall and flash flooding. Isolated locations could receive 1 to 2 inches of additional rainfall on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity29% Wind SpeedSSE 2 G 9 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint37°F (3°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
19 Miles ESE Butte Falls OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Tonight Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West northwest wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Monday Sunny, with a high near 68. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. South wind around 7 mph. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.