Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.37 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
19 Miles NNE Lakeview OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North wind 9 to 13 mph becoming south after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Southeast wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. South southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. West northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind 7 to 15 mph becoming west in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE