Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer29.92 in (1011.4 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Torrington Muni (KTOR)
Lat: 42.06°N Lon: 104.15°W Elev: 4203ft.
20 Miles SSE Harrison NE
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 65. West wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain between midnight and 3am, then rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before noon. High near 35. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Sioux, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE