Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
18 Miles NNW Adel OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain and snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy, with a northwest wind around 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. South wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE