Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 6 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
19 Miles ESE Butte Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 41. Southwest wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Tonight Rain showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 30. Southwest wind 10 to 17 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
- Monday Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 37. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 16 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42. East wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE