Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
MERLIN SEED ORCHARD (MLFO3)
Lat: 42.49975°N Lon: 123.369167°W Elev: 1144ft.
9 Miles WNW Wilderville OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 51. South wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the evening.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 21 to 26 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 41. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 16 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 45. West southwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
- Sunday Night Showers. Low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Rain showers likely before 10am, then snow showers likely, possibly mixed with rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Curry County and Josephine County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE