Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
MERLIN SEED ORCHARD (MLFO3)
Lat: 42.499750 Lon: -123.369167 Elev: 1144ft.
9 Miles WNW Wilderville OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of rain before 4pm, then snow showers likely, possibly mixed with rain. Cloudy, with a high near 44. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Snow showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. North wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. North northeast wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 28. Northeast wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday A slight chance of rain or freezing rain before 10am, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Curry County and Josephine County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE