Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 6 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
18 Miles ESE Butte Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain showers. Low around 28. West northwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers. High near 33. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 13 to 18 mph becoming north 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42. East wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. East southeast wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE