Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer29.92 in (1014.1 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chadron Municipal Airport (KCDR)
Lat: 42.84°N Lon: 103.08°W Elev: 3318ft.
10 Miles N Hemingford NE
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 66. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Rain and snow showers before noon, then a slight chance of snow. High near 35. Breezy, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Blustery, with a northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dawes County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE