Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
GERBER RESERVOIR (GRBO3)
Lat: 42.205972°N Lon: 121.138056°W Elev: 4950ft.
14 Miles ENE Bly OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain showers. Low around 30. Southwest wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 13 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39. East northeast wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. East southeast wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE