Unsettled weather forecast across eastern U.S.
A storm system moving across the Great Lakes will bring unsettled weather to parts of the eastern U.S. on Monday, with widespread rain is expected across much of the Northeast. Snow is likely across Wisconsin and the western Great Lakes. Snow is also expected across the central and northern Rockies Monday into Tuesday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity87% Wind SpeedS 18 G 25 mph Barometer29.56 in (1002.2 mb) Dewpoint59°F (15°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bedford, Hanscom Field (KBED)
Lat: 42.47°N Lon: 71.29°W Elev: 133ft.
Bedford, Hanscom Field MA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 50. Southwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. West wind 10 to 13 mph. Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Rain likely before noon, then snow. High near 38. North wind 5 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Wednesday Night Snow, mainly before 1am. Low around 29. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Thanksgiving Day A slight chance of snow before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.