Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 15 G 20 MPH
- Barometer30.01 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
16 Miles SSW Paisley OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers. Low around 32. South southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. West wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. West northwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45. East northeast wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE