Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 15 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
16 Miles S Paisley OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy, with a west northwest wind around 24 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. West northwest wind 9 to 17 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38. East northeast wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. East southeast wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. South southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE