Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer30.27 in (1026.4 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Waterloo Municipal Airport (KALO)
Lat: 42.55°N Lon: 92.4°W Elev: 865ft.
2 Miles SW Waterloo IA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 12. Wind chill values as low as 5. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44. Wind chill values as low as 5. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. West wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and sleet before noon, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Black Hawk County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE