Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.22 in
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-11°F (-24°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
18 Miles SSW Paisley OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West southwest wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Southwest wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers likely, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A chance of rain showers before 10am, then a chance of snow showers between 10am and 4pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE