Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Humidity64% Wind SpeedE 5 G 13 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint39°F (4°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
13 Miles WSW Chiloquin OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. South wind around 7 mph. Tonight A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind 8 to 11 mph. Friday Rain. High near 48. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Light north northwest wind. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. West northwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Monday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.