Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 3 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
13 Miles WSW Chiloquin OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45. North wind 8 to 13 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. East wind around 9 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. East southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Light northwest wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE