Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 21 G 30 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1021.9 mb)
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill3°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Douglas/Converse County Airport (KDGW)
Lat: 42.8 Lon: -105.39 Elev: 4928ft.
4 Miles ESE Glendo WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Wind chill values as low as zero. West wind around 15 mph.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of light snow after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 28. Wind chill values as low as zero. Blustery, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -5. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 28. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 16. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Platte County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE