Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 12 MPH
- Barometer29.96 in (1013.6 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Big Piney, Big Piney-Marbleton Airport (KBPI)
Lat: 42.57889°N Lon: 110.10306°W Elev: 6975ft.
22 Miles W Big Piney WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered snow showers before noon, then scattered rain and snow showers between noon and 4pm, then a slight chance of snow showers after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. West northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 42. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light west southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 29. West southwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow before 11am, then rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. West southwest wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Salt River and Wyoming Ranges, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE