Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 2 G 1 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
MERLIN SEED ORCHARD (MLFO3)
Lat: 42.49975°N Lon: 123.369167°W Elev: 1144ft.
5 Miles NW Grants Pass OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers. Low around 44. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers. High near 58. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. North northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 34. East southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Areas of fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Curry County and Josephine County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE