Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.39 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
MERLIN SEED ORCHARD (MLFO3)
Lat: 42.499750 Lon: -123.369167 Elev: 1144ft.
5 Miles NW Grants Pass OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog between 10am and 1pm. Areas of freezing fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 35. Calm wind.
- Tonight Patchy fog between 7pm and 10pm. Areas of freezing fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Calm wind.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain or freezing rain between 10am and 1pm, then a slight chance of rain after 1pm. Areas of freezing fog before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night Rain likely, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Patchy freezing fog after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Curry County and Josephine County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE