Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.24 in (1026.1 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.81472°N Lon: 108.72806°W Elev: 5587ft.
5 Miles NE South Pass City WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 39. West wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 24. Windy, with a west wind 17 to 22 mph increasing to 26 to 31 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 47 mph.
- Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near 43. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 21 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Monday A chance of snow before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm, then snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 18 to 25 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 26. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 21 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wind River Mountains West, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE