Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 3 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls International Airport (KLMT)
Lat: 42.14694°N Lon: 121.72417°W Elev: 4091ft.
10 Miles WSW Chiloquin OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Light north northeast wind.
- Saturday Rain likely after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 59. South wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 39. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 48. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night Rain showers. Low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE