Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.27 in (1030.8 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls International Airport (KLMT)
Lat: 42.14694 Lon: -121.72417 Elev: 4091ft.
10 Miles WSW Chiloquin OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of freezing rain after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Tonight Rain and snow likely, possibly mixed with freezing rain, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Light west southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Calm wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. East southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday A chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE