Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 9 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.73333°N Lon: 110.93583°W Elev: 6211ft.
14 Miles ESE Smoot WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain before 3pm, then rain and snow. High near 43. Breezy, with a west southwest wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Snow. Low around 21. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 14 to 20 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 30. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming east northeast 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. West northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37. West wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Salt River and Wyoming Ranges, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE