Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity39% Wind SpeedN 18 G 24 mph Barometer30.42 in (1031.0 mb) Dewpoint18°F (-8°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Waterloo Municipal Airport (KALO)
Lat: 42.55°N Lon: 92.4°W Elev: 865ft.
2 Miles SSW Waterloo Municipal Airport IA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a steady temperature around 37. North wind around 13 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 21. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 44. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. South southeast wind around 10 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Windy, with a south wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Monday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.