Heavy rainfall, flooding possible across Southeast, severe weather possible for Florida
Abundant moisture feeding into a weather system will bring heavy rainfall and the potential for flash flooding to parts of the southeastern U.S. Friday into Saturday. The heaviest amounts of rain are expected to fall over Georgia and the Florida Panhandle, where as much as 4 inches is forecast through Saturday morning. Severe thunderstorms are also possible on Friday across parts of Florida.
Read More... Humidity44% Wind SpeedW 2 G 8 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint34°F (1°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
18 Miles WSW Chiloquin OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind 11 to 16 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Monday Night Rain likely before 11pm, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Tuesday Snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Tuesday Night Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Wednesday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Thursday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Friday A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR