Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
18 Miles WSW Chiloquin OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 31. West northwest wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. West northwest wind 13 to 18 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40. East wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. East southeast wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. South southeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE