Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedESE 15 G 29 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
12 Miles WSW Chiloquin OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. East wind 12 to 17 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. East southeast wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE