Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.30 in (1026.8 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls International Airport (KLMT)
Lat: 42.14694°N Lon: 121.72417°W Elev: 4091ft.
6 Miles WSW Chiloquin OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. South wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 41. South southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 52. South wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers. Low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Rain showers likely before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 10am and 4pm, then a chance of rain showers after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Klamath Basin, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE