Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
An active weather pattern will continue across the Pacific Northwest on Friday, where an onshore flow will usher in moisture from the Pacific Ocean, resulting in another inch or two of rain across the region. Meanwhile, the coastal storm making its way up the Northeast coast will finally begin to pull away on Friday, but heavy rain is still possible through Friday morning in parts of New England.
Read More... Humidity52% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) Visibility1.24 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.52792°N Lon: 111.40374°W Elev: 6283ft.
13 Miles SSE Bancroft ID 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. East southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 65. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Friday Night Clear, with a low around 39. South wind around 6 mph becoming east southeast after midnight. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67. Southeast wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind around 8 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Monday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Wednesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.