Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 7 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility1.24 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.52792°N Lon: 111.40374°W Elev: 6283ft.
13 Miles SSE Bancroft ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain showers before midnight, then snow. Low around 34. West wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. West northwest wind 11 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light east after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Caribou Highlands, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE