Significant threat for flash floods in the Southwest U.S. this week
Heavy precipitation is expected over portions of the Southwest U.S. this week due to the remnants of weakening Tropical Storm Odile. The heavy rainfall will be concentrated across southern Arizona, southern New Mexico and western Texas where 3 to 6 inches could fall by Thursday, with some locales receiving up to 9 inches. Flash Flood Watches are in effect for much of this area.
Read More... Humidity62% Wind SpeedSW 3 mph Barometer30.24 in (1024.3 mb) Dewpoint43°F (6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Dubuque Regional Airport (KDBQ)
Lat: 42.41°N Lon: 90.7°W Elev: 1056ft.
3 Miles N East Dubuque IL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 65. West wind around 6 mph. Tonight Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 45. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Wednesday Areas of fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 70. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Wednesday Night Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Light northeast wind. Thursday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southeast wind around 8 mph. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a south wind 9 to 16 mph. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. South wind around 14 mph. Saturday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Southwest wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. North wind 6 to 9 mph.