Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 15 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
28 Miles NNE Adel OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a steady temperature around 36. Windy, with a northwest wind around 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. South wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. South wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE