Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 10 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
GERBER RESERVOIR (GRBO3)
Lat: 42.205972°N Lon: 121.138056°W Elev: 4950ft.
15 Miles NE Bly OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain. High near 43. Breezy, with a south southwest wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain showers before 11pm, then rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 29. Breezy, with a west wind 23 to 28 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39. Northeast wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE