Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 8 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
GERBER RESERVOIR (GRBO3)
Lat: 42.205972°N Lon: 121.138056°W Elev: 4950ft.
15 Miles SW Paisley OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Blustery, with a west northwest wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. West northwest wind 16 to 21 mph becoming north 8 to 13 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 31. Breezy, with an east wind 14 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Southeast wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. South southwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE