Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 12 G 18 mph
- Barometer29.81 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Fitch Beach Airport (KFPK)
Lat: 42.57°N Lon: 84.81°W Elev: 889ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Southwest wind around 16 mph.
- Monday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 50. West southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 8pm, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Light north northwest wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eaton County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE