Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 5 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
GERBER RESERVOIR (GRBO3)
Lat: 42.205972°N Lon: 121.138056°W Elev: 4950ft.
14 Miles SW Paisley OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Blustery, with a west northwest wind around 24 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Blustery, with a north wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 33. East wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. South southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. South southwest wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE