Wintry mix and snow from the western mountains to the southern Plains
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
Read More... Humidity97% Wind SpeedSE 2 G 3 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint47°F (8°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.03°N Lon: 124.24083°W Elev: 79ft.
12 Miles N Gold Beach OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Showers likely, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Isolated showers before 10am. Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 59. Northeast wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 39. East northeast wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58. North northeast wind 8 to 10 mph. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind around 14 mph becoming north in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Monday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Friday A chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.