Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedS 3 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.03 Lon: -124.24083 Elev: 79ft.
12 Miles N Gold Beach OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers. High near 58. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Light north northeast wind becoming northwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. North northwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Monday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Curry County Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE