Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSE 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.03 Lon: -124.24083 Elev: 79ft.
12 Miles N Gold Beach OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain, mainly after 1pm. High near 52. South wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Showers, mainly before 4am. Low around 44. South wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 51. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Curry County Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE