Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 12 MPH
- Barometer29.89 in (1010.5 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Rome, Rome (KREO)
Lat: 42.59056 Lon: -117.86444 Elev: 4049ft.
27 Miles S Jordan Valley OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. West wind around 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 11 to 16 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Highlands, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE