Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 2 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.03 Lon: -124.24083 Elev: 79ft.
20 Miles NE Gold Beach OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain, mainly after 1pm. Temperature rising to near 44 by 10am, then falling to around 38 during the remainder of the day. Southwest wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Showers, mainly before 4am. Low around 38. West southwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Curry County and Josephine County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE