Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 8 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
GERBER RESERVOIR (GRBO3)
Lat: 42.205972°N Lon: 121.138056°W Elev: 4950ft.
16 Miles NNE Bly OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Northwest wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Northwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40. East wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. East southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE