Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 15 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
10 Miles SW Paisley OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy, with a west northwest wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 17 to 22 mph becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 35. East wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. East wind 6 to 9 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. South wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE