Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 17 G 22 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
6 Miles SSW Paisley OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. West northwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north northeast.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45. North wind 7 to 11 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. South wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE