Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 9 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
GERBER RESERVOIR (GRBO3)
Lat: 42.205972°N Lon: 121.138056°W Elev: 4950ft.
15 Miles N Bly OR
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Rain. High near 48. South wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight Showers. Low around 34. South wind 11 to 16 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain showers likely before 11am, then rain and snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. North northeast wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45. East wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE