Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 1 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
15 Miles W Chiloquin OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 31. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 14 to 19 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40. East wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. East wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. South southeast wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE