Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity90% Wind SpeedNA Barometer29.82 in Dewpoint46°F (8°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
MERLIN SEED ORCHARD (MLFO3)
Lat: 42.49975°N Lon: 123.369167°W Elev: 1144ft.
8 Miles SSE Glendale OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Isolated rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. North wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. North northwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Areas of frost after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Areas of frost before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Light south southeast wind. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Thursday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.