Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
MERLIN SEED ORCHARD (MLFO3)
Lat: 42.499750 Lon: -123.369167 Elev: 1144ft.
8 Miles SSE Glendale OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. North northwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Light north northwest wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Curry County and Josephine County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE