Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 7 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility1.24 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Raft River (ITD88)
Lat: 42.57783°N Lon: 113.43781°W Elev: 4527ft.
16 Miles ESE Minidoka ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers. High near 53. Breezy, with a west wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight A chance of rain showers before midnight, then a slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a west wind 18 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. West wind 11 to 20 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Magic Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE