Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedE 3 G 8 MPH
- Barometer30.22 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
MERLIN SEED ORCHARD (MLFO3)
Lat: 42.49975°N Lon: 123.369167°W Elev: 1144ft.
18 Miles S Powers OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Breezy, with an east wind 16 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59. East wind around 6 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. North northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. North northeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Curry County and Josephine County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE