Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
GRANTS PASS (K3S8)
Lat: 42.51011 Lon: -123.38798 Elev: 1126ft.
18 Miles S Powers OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers. High near 52. West southwest wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light west northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. North northwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Monday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Curry County and Josephine County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE